Open Broadcaster Software is Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. It's avaiable on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Multiple themes available to fit your environment.
Installation on archlilnux:
$sudo pacman -S obs-studio
It's just 8mb to download... :D
Here's the user interface:
To modify the screen, you can add the source here:
Choose (+) Button to add source:
Choose ScreenCapture to record entire screen:
Or if you want to combine screen that you like like theese below, just add more source such image for your logo, audio in for your mic, etc. Here's for the example
After you set the screen, then start recorder/ streaming. To set audio,video, and output settings go to settings.
Result will be created instantly.. :)
Ok that's it... enjoy
Video that i created with OBS Studio here:
If your archlinux is 64 bit system, then you want to record 32 bit software of audio, then you must install library 32bit from multilib, for this example i can't record destruction derby 2 using wine, because it depend on pulseaudio, to make it work for record audio , just install lib32-pulseaudio. :)