GWget is a wget with graphical user interface. It is developed by David Sedeño Fernández and it is part of the GNOME project.
- Resume: By default, gwget will tries to continue any download.
- Notification: Gwget tries to use the Gnome notification area support, if available. You can close the main window and gwget runs in the background.
- Drag & Drop: You can add url to the main gwget window or the notification area icon to add a new download.
- Recursivity: Gwget detects when you put a html, php, asp or a web page dir in the url to download, and ask you to only download certain files (multimedia, only the index, and so on).
- Firefox Extension: Fireget (But it's not updated since 2012).
Installation on archlinux:
$sudo pacman -S gwget
It will be installed on internet directory / start menu.
Fireget addons for firefox:
It can't be installed, maybe it's not updated.
Ok that's about GWGET