LXPanel, is a default panel on LXDE desktop. Some post ago i write about window list/task bar Box style icon on LXPanel, on this post i want to share more about LXPanel.
Okay, Let's know more about LXPanel.
- Add/Remove Items.
If you right click on panel, on item, or elsewhere on panel (except system tray) there will show menu, for this example i right click on task bar. To remove item quickly simply click on remove menu. To add/remove more item click on add/remove panel items.
Here's the defaults items on LXPANEL:
1. Start MenuThis is the main menu on LXDE, here's the default interface:
2. Application Launch BarThis is for quick application launcher. By default it's available besides of start menu.
To add more apps shortcut, just click on any icons, then click on "Application Launchbar Settings":
3. Windows List/Task BarThis is for switch application to another, i was post about it before, you can see more here.
4. System TrayThis places, for placing Network Manager, Wicd, pidgin, messenger apps, etc.
5. Clock & CalendarThis is Default clock & calendar of LXDE
this methods to change time on archlinux.
Ok above item is the standar default panel, to add more items. You can see the panel preferences (see above about LXpanel basics) choose add.
And here's more item available on LXPanel:
Choose that you like, then enjoy LXPanel on LXDE.